Year Joined Donald J. Kaufman, Attorney at Law
Paralegal, 2015 - Present
Colorado Mountain College, pursuing a degree of Associate of Arts in Business
Roaring Fork High School in 2013
Bilingual in Spanish, friendly demeanor, patient, open-minded, fluent at typing; proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Law Office of Chris Pooley, ESQ. - Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Assistant, Jan. 2015 – Jul. 2015
● Translated letters, audio recordings, meetings and phone conversations.
● Filed government forms for clients and made sure everything was accurate.
The Best Way Home Real Estate - Glenwood Springs, Colorado
Assistant, Apr. 2014 – Jun. 2015
● Scheduled showings for the agent, as well as showing houses when he was not available.
● Made sure everything was in order before closings by creating a checklist and contacting other agents.
KDNK Community Radio - Carbondale, Colorado
Radio Host, 2008 - 2012
● Hosted shows with teammates and made sure every show ran smoothly to the enjoyment of the community.
● Answered phone calls, announced news and events, and made sure requested songs were played.
Rotaract - Garfield County, Colorado
Member, 2013 - Present
● Monitoring the festivals and alternating sections with other members.
● Meeting with members and collaborating for our community service events.
Asociación de Jóvenes Unidos en Acción (AJUA) - Garfield County, Colorado
Member, 2009 - Present
● Attending meetings, brainstorming and collaborating with members to help our community.
● Attending seminars such as the annual CIRC Assembly, educating on immigration and public safety issues.